For admission to Williams Academy of Medical Coding, a prospective student must pay a $50.00 nonrefundable application fee.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or its equivalent, a GED. Additionally, the following measures must be taken before admission is granted:
- Complete the admission application.
- Provide two forms of identification (valid driver’s license, birth certificate, or social security card).
- Submit sealed official academic transcripts by having previous schools’ admission offices mailed them directly to:
Williams Academy of Medical Coding
3630 South Plaza Trail Ste 250
Virginia Beach VA 23452
- The deadline to provide an official high school/college transcript is 30 days.
- If an official transcript is not received by the 30 days deadline, the student will be dismissed from the program.
- If for any reason, you do not have access to your high school or college transcripts you will have to sign an attestation form stating that you have graduated from High School/College.
NOTE: Williams Academy of Medical Coding reserves the right to deny admission to students who failed to complete the admission process.